Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy birthday, Grandpa Dave!

Today is my adoptive step-granddaddy's birthday, and J and M and I want to take a moment to wish him all the best. We were hoping the Buckeyes of Grandpa Dave's alma mater, Ohio State, would add a little present for him with a win last night over the Wisconsin Badgers, but such was not to be. M says that as a consolation gift, he'll be glad to share FSU's lucky, come-from-behind victory over Boston College.

In other college gridiron news, M was surprised to see the University of Florida Gators dump their third straight game, including two in the Swamp! But he says the whole team has been playing sick lately. I asked him with what, and he said it's something called a reptile dysfunction.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Haha!

Jenny said...

Oh, and I already told him on FaceBook, but I'm glad you had a happy birthday, Dave! Sorry 'bout the Buckeyes, though.