Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ooh-ooh, witchy woman...

I saw a TV interview with some lady in Delaware who said she used to "dabble in witchcraft" but now she wants to be a U.S. Senator. M says she might get elected because her occult background makes her pretty well qualified. He doesn't see why she wants the job, though, since it's a sideways career move at best. I don't know how I feel about it. But I do like her campaign signs:


PS - If she decides to go back to being a witch, I have an ornery old black cat named Willis that I'd be willing to sell her for cheap:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you wouldn't really sell Willis, would you? I know he is an ornery old cuss, but he is sharing his home and peeps with you; so somewhere under that dark exterior beats a heart of gold (cough, cough, cough!)

Love, Grandma