Monday, September 27, 2010

Life's a beach!

Well that was a first! M and J took me to the beach for three days. A right scary place, the ocean. Or let's just say it takes some getting used to. If you've followed my blog for a while, you might recall that I'm not crazy about swimming. (This shoots a small hole in my vet's theory that I could be part Lab.) The house we stayed at was wonderful, though. In fact, the trip would have been perfect if they'd let me stay inside all weekend.

Oh, all right, I'll admit there were some things about the beach that were semi-cool. But getting my feet wet wasn't one of them.

Here's another first for your humble correspondent: After M put our trip photos on the computer, J helped me create a slide show with some of them using a neat little program called "Smilebox." I hope you enjoy it.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

2 comments:

Jenny Funicello said...

Looks like a fun trip! You're so brave, Buddy. P.S. Ya know the big brown chair in the living-room? I looooooovvvvvvvve it! I want to go back to the beach.

cleemckenzie said...

Thanks for the vacation. I didn't get one this summer, so Buddy's trip was a welcomed diversion. And Buddy, stick to your guns. I saw Jaws.