Thursday, November 19, 2015

Upward-Facing Dog

I've taken up yoga! I wish I'd discovered it earlier in my life. It enhances my serenity like you wouldn't believe.

My favorite yoga position is called "upward-facing dog." Sometimes I do it on my bed in the living room.

BUDDY, UPWARD-FACING DOG, YOGA

BUDDY, UPWARD-FACING DOG, YOGA

 But other times I prefer just the rug.

BUDDY, UPWARD-FACING DOG, YOGA

When I practice yoga outside in the grass, it helps me stay grounded. (hee hee)

BUDDY, UPWARD-FACING DOG, YOGA

Whew! A little of that grounding goes a long way, so I have to take frequent breaks.

BUDDY, RELAXING

One nice thing about a yoga workout is that it always makes me smile.

BUDDY, UPWARD-FACING DOG, SMILE, YOGA

Have you smiled today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Buddy! You look SO-o-o-o relaxed!
“Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.”