Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and even a few jerks!

Just wanted to say "Happy Valentine's Day!" to all of my faithful readers. I couldn't decide on a one-size-fits-all card. Some might be happy with a name-droppy little number like this:


Of course, if you're someone I like but not a whole lot, there's this:


And here's one that has a nice sentiment. But I probably wouldn't send it to you unless you're another dog (and I'm pretty sure I'd send it to all dogs):


Tell you what: these three cards and 22 others are in a neat little slideshow at today's Huffingtonpost. Go find one that's right for you and consider it from me!

3 comments:

cleemckenzie said...

These are my kind of valentines! Thanks for your comment at The Write Game, Buddy. You made my day with your keen observation about disembodied body parts!

sherrijj said...

Thanks Buddy! Those were really cute! i especiallyblike the coloring page one. ha ha ha! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Love,
Cousin Sherri

Anonymous said...

The card gallery is a hoot, Buddy! Wish I could give you a big heart-shaped milkbone Valentine – Yummy!!