Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy birthday to me! And Happy Budd-ese New Year!

Well, friends, today marks a true milestone--so much so that I've declared it to be my own personal New Year's Day and birthday rolled into one! It's been 365 days now--one full human year--since I came to live with M and J, and boy howdy, was that ever a wise move on my part!

As it happens, today is also Wednesday, which means that it's McDonald's hamburger night. (Unless we have some crazy storms come through and the power goes out, as it did a couple of weeks ago. But so far the sky looks nice and clear.) If I had to guess, I'd say tonight's party will feature silly hats and noisemakers, in addition to my beloved Styro-food. To which I can only add, "BRING 'EM ON!"

If we get any good pictures of the festivities, I'll be sure to show you. And if not, I'll try to come up with something equally entertaining for my next post. Meanwhile I thought this might be an appropriate time to have you revisit (or simply visit, if you're new around here) my very first blog entry, in which I wrote about my decision to let M and J catch me. Just click your mousy thing right here.

No comments: