Tuesday, May 4, 2010

All the news that fits, we print.

Yesterday my hometown newspaper, the West Volusia Beacon, published this nice article about yours truly and how I came to let Mike and Jeannie live with me. Some of you have already seen it, since you found my blog through the web link that was in it. But if you haven't and would like to, click here to go to the online version.

J and M liked the article and said it was very well written. J was a little nervous about it being in the middle of page 1, though, since it opens with a big color picture of her harboring a fugitive.

It was a lot of fun being interviewed by the Beacon reporter, Pat Hatfield. She's nice. She has a dog named Molly McGuire who sometimes goes to work with her at the newspaper office. Here is a picture of Molly at work:


It looks interesting getting to go to work. I asked M and J if they would ever take me to work, but they said they can't, because they are retired. (Or maybe they said tired--I'm not sure. But I hope they're not too tired, because if they can't take me to work, they can at least take me for walks!)

That Molly's quite a dish, isn't she?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love BUDDY! Mike and Jeannie, thank you for all you have done for Buddy!