Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mike and I will see you in the funny papers.

This morning's comics brought something of Mike to the table and also a glimmer of yours truly.

While I like to write blog posts because they're mostly short (which matches my attention span), M goes for a longer form called the unfinished novel. Today's "Dilbert" gives us a peek at how his mind works:

Dilbert - 08-11-2015

And in "The Family Circus," I could play this kid in the movie:

The Family Circus - 08-11-2015

Don't just run your mouth, boy. Jump on up there!

2 comments:

cleemckenzie said...

Dilbert was always a constant source of "office" humor. Now it seems he's followed me into my next career! How can that guy be so right on all the time?

Happy Summer's End.

Anonymous said...

Courage, guys!

M: “The art of the novelist is not unrelated to the illness of multiple personality disorder. It's a much milder form. But the better the book, the nearer to the padded cell you are.” David Mitchell

And, Buddy: Personally, I prefer UNDER the bed.