Friday, August 12, 2011

Twins Separated at Birth

If you've followed my blog for a while, you'll know that I love to spot famous humans who look like other people--or especially like other life forms. So, for example, I've helped to spread the lookalike mystique of one U.S. Senator "Tooter" McConnell:


And the Mysterious Bovine Billionaire:


Today I'm proud to add to my collection a picture of Sarah Jessica Parker in the Land of Oz:


Isn't that a stitch? As you can see from the caption, I found it on a website called TotallyLooksLike.com. If you're looking for a place to waste a little time, that's a pretty awesome one. They also have a cat that seriously emulates a guy on CNN:


And even a dog that looks like food:


Lookalikes are all over the place. Here's a pair I saw on TV the other night that hits pretty close to home: I live in Florida, where we have this governor named Rick Scott, who happens to be very unpopular. I'm not sure why people hate him so much, especially since they elected him. But somebody--I think it was Stephen Colbert--was saying that folks would probably like Gov. Scott better if he'd stop trying to kill Harry Potter.


(I'll admit that M had to help me a little with that one.)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Too funny, Buddy! SJP and double are the coolest - but I think I just gave up eating croissants for breakfast.