Thursday, March 17, 2016

It's not easy wearing green. - TBT

For St. Patrick's Day this year I decided to do a Throwback Thursday post, reprising the one from five years ago. Hope you enjoy this blast from the past!

Those of you who know me might recall that I prefer running around nekkid to wearing any kind of clothing. But I figure that a faithful dog should try to sport some token piece of green attire when (a) his main peeps are largely of Irish pedigree and (b) this just happens to be St. Patrick's Day!

So sure and Begorrah, here goes:


BUDDY, ST. PATRICK'S DAY

M asked if I could try to look a bit more upbeat, and I said maybe, if someone else puts on a silly hat and gets in the picture with me.

BUDDY, JEANNIE, ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Give us a kiss, sweetie!

BUDDY, JEANNIE, ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Woof! Too much celebration is rough on a body:

BUDDY, ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Let's all have a safe and happy St. Paddy's Day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SlĂ inte, Buddy!

“Wherever you go and whatever you do,
May the luck of the Irish be there with you.”