Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Potpourri

Miscellaneous confessions . . .

I keep my cat in a box for you.


M says if I had an Indian name, it would be Sleeps With Cats.


Honestly, what is it with me and cats?


May a lizard never poop on your stone frog.


Seen around the neighborhood:

Just follow the concrete road.


May all your lions be dandy.


Bodaceous Oak!


Mmmm . . . 'shrooms!


And suddenly, back home . . .

M trained this dragonfly to sit on his hand.


And on this pretty flower.


And even on the handle of a watering can!


How do you suppose he did that? He can't even get me to sit on the ground unless I was gonna do it anyway.

Oh, well, that's all I've got today.

Laters . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the fun photos, Buddy! You have beautiful, interesting territory for “walkies.” That magnificent tree is a wonder. (Some old Scot wryly stated: "Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.")

Did you snap the shot of the dragonfly on M’s hand or is he now equipped with a body-cam?

Cheers!